This guide will teach you how to gain a lot of denars, have more experience in your troops and how to become a supreme ruler in Calradia.
Unlocking the cheat:
First, you have to change the configuration of the game to unlock the cheats. Open the Mount & Blade menu and press configure. From there, “Hide Blood” and “Enable Cheats” will pop up. Click the box that says “enable cheats”. After that, you’re ready to go, but you still have to need the combination keys to activate the cheats.
Battle cheats list:
- Ctrl+H – Heals your character.
- Ctrl+Shift+H – Refills your horse’s health.
- Ctrl+F4 – Delivers blunt damage to a random enemy (doesn’t hurt horses).
- Ctrl+Alt+F4 – Delivers blunt damage to all enemies.
- Ctrl+F6 – Delivers blunt damage to a random ally.
- Ctrl+Shift+F6 – Delivers blunt damage to all allies.
- Ctrl+F5 – AI takes control of the player character. You can command yourself with the party command keys.
- Ctrl+F3 – Delivers blunt damage to the player character.
- Ctrl+F9 – Toggles slow motion.
- Ctrl+F11 – Freezes time
Non-battle cheats list:
- Ctrl+X – Gives you 1000 experience points while on the character screen.
- Ctrl+X – Gives a selected soldier 100 experience points while on the party screen (retail version only).
- Ctrl+X – Gives 1000 denars while on the inventory screen (retail version only).
- Ctrl+W – Gives you 10 points to each Weapon Proficiency while on the character screen.
- Ctrl+Left Click – Teleports the party to the cursor (when on the map screen).
- Ctrl+T – Lets you see all parties and tracks on the map screen.
- Ctrl+L – Automatic level up. Warning: Do not level past 62.